Tuesday 1 July 2008

~Spain for World Cup 2010~

I got my prediction of Spain being a champion right. Of course I'm predicting Spain, since I'm supporting the team (Lucky me that this time they win). Even though I'm predicting that Spain will at least score 3 goals against Germany (a little bit ridiculous for a final match eh?), 1 is enough for Spain to delivered in a big tournament after almost 40 years without a trophy.

I think it’s fair to say that the tournament’s best team has emerged victorious. The passing ability and counter attacking style of play is very attractive and seems to work well with the team. Just a finishing needs a little bit of luck. Enjoy watching the most entertaining team of the tournament. And commiserations to Germany. Can Spain win their first World Cup in the next 2 years?


No comments:



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers