Thursday 24 September 2009

~From My Beloved Soulmate~

Salam Aidilfitri to every one.

I'm working today... best jugak pergi office time everbody still on Raya & Holiday mood. Jalan tak jam & office kosong...hehe what a pleasure.... Ofis ini aku yang punya!


Having my second Raya experience without my beloved chenta~hati,memang sedih but this time i have my little precious with me & i know he always dekat di hati... at least i have my family to celebrate Raya, my chenta~hati was alone, far-far away from his beloved family...kesian dia.

Bersyukur kepada ALLAH SWT dengan dugaan yang diberikan, semoga kami menjadi insan yang lebih cekal & sensiasa mensyukri segala nikmatnya...

Got this lovely msg Raya from my chenta~hati, it make me cry di pagi syawal... thanx abang & i do love u & miss u very-very much!

If one day when u feel like crying...call me.
I don't promise that I will make u laugh, but I can cry with u.

If one day u want to run away...don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask u to stop, but I can run with u.

If one day u don't want to listen to anyone...call me.
I promise to be there for u, but also promise to be very quiet.

But if one day u call me...and there is no answer, come to see me.
Perhaps I really need u....

If I ever ignored u, I'm sorry...
If I ever made u feel bad or put u down, I'm sorry again...
If I ever thought I was bigger or better than u, I was wrong...

One thing that I'm not wrong...

to love u & having u in my life.
I will luv u forever...

I'm sorry for every wrongs that I've done.
During this Syawal,
I would like to seek ur forgiveness upon any wrong doings that have unintentionally hurt ur feelings.

Semoga Syawal ini akan mengeratkan lagi perhubungan kita sebagai SAHABAT & KEKASIH.
Luv u & Fatihah so much....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI & MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN

Some raya pictures to share:-

Me & My Hanny Fatihah in black kurung sari from India. TQ Pak Ucu.

This kind of tudung make my face macam kuih boom daa!

Raya 2009 ~Mama, Tihah & Missing Papa~

Percubaan berdiri dengan boots Raya

My Beloved Fat Family
~from left : Along, Tascha, Abah, Mama, K.Adni, Apicha, Me, Tihah, Epis, Atom, missing Fauzan (my chenta~hatiku, study kat UK)~ & Mamat (my 'little' brother, study kat India)

No comments:



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers