Thursday 1 May 2008

~Al Fatihah untuk Tok~

01 May 2008
07.53 am (GMT)
SMS from my lovely wife greets me this morning. I’m relieved that she had safely arrived in Perlis. She’s taking a few days off to visit our family back in Perlis, especially Tok Manis whose suffer from a diagnosed cancer…heart cancer which had been detected just a few months ago. Disebabkan aku masih lagi berada di bumi UK, kepulangan isteriku, Nani ke Perlis sekurang-kurangnya dapat dianggap sebagai pengganti diriku bagi menziarahi Tok yang sedang sakit.

But about 15 minutes later, I've got another SMS from Nani which said that Tok is dying/nazak. Terasa begitu sebak apabila mengenangkan betapa rapatnya aku dengan Tok tetapi tidak dapat berada di sisinya pada saat-saat akhir sebegini. I was one of her favourite grandsons.

Tok, I'm very sorry for not trying to talk to you on the phone when was offered by Nani, to say my last word. I'm speechless. I'm know that you're dying/nazak..and at this moment I think it is the best for me to let you be with Allah, to talk to Him, to remember Him. Of course there is somebody besides you that will help you to "mengucap KALIMAH SYAHADAH" (dying prayers). From me, just a pray that you will go to Rahmatullah in ease and peace.

08.36 am (GMT)

Got another SMS. "Tok dah meninggal dunia". Innalillahhi Wa Inna Ilaihi Roji'un. I went to take a shower and wudhuk. Then performed solat jenazah ghaib and recite Yassin and Tahlil. Semoga Arwah Tok ditempatkan di kalangan orang soleh dan beriman.

When I'm writing this, I can feel tears in my eyes. Al Fatihah.


اَللّٰهُمَّ اجْعَلْ وَاَوْصِلْ مِثْلَ ثَوَابِِ مَاقَرَاٌتُهُ اِلٰى رُوْحِ مانيس بيت شرف.اَللّٰهُمَّ اغْفِرْلَهَا وَارْحَمْهَا وَعَافِهَا وَاعْفُ عَنْهَا وَاَكْرِِمْ نُزُلَهَا وَوَسِّعْ مَدْخَلَهَا وَتَقََبَّلْ حَسَنَاتِهَا وَكَفِّرْ سَيِّئَاتِهَا بِِرَحْمَتِكَ يَااَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِيْنَ.

Ya Allah, sampaikanlah seumpama pahala bacaanku kepada roh MANIS BINTI SHARIFF. Ya Allah, ampunilah dosanya, kasihani dan sejahterakannya, maafkanlah kesalahannya, muliakanlah kedatangannya, lapangkanlah kuburnya dengan rahmatMu, wahai Tuhan yang Maha Pengasih.

Amin.

No comments:



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers