Wednesday 16 April 2008

~YEAR2008~

My abstract was accepted to be presented at YEAR2008 (Young European Arena of Research) competition which will be held in accordance with TRA 08 (Transport Research Arena) in Ljubljana, Slovenia from 21-25 April 2008. It will be a poster presentation.
For the past few days, I haven't got enough sleep in preparing the poster and also slide presentation which will be on display during the conference. Luckily, I managed to finish all the works just before the dateline (as usual, always doing things in the last minute). Can't get rid of my old habit. It's just kind of full satisfaction if you can finish the work just before the dateline. Feel like throwing out a big burden inside of you. So, here is my final results. A poster which will be displayed in Cankarjev Dom Congress Centre in Ljubljana. Slovenia...here I come.

No comments:



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers