Sunday 9 March 2008

~Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~

People always say that a picture is worth a thousand words. It is an old proverb that refers to the idea that complex stories can be described with just a single still image.

But for me , pictures can be used to update your blog
when you are too lazy to write something, lack of idea and not having enough time. Since I’m now in that kind of mood and this blog is not being updated for quite some time, so I’m using the proverb for updating my blog.

Actually, I’ve no idea and too lazy to write something. So just enjoy the some collections of pictures.

Our Wedding (Happy 2nd Anniversary-11th March 2008)

Our 1st Honeymoon at Cameron Highlands

Together We Were Meant To Be

Eiffel Tower, Paris (Our 2nd Honeymoon)

At Old Trafford, Manchester

Me & My Friends at Cardiff

No comments:



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers